Freitag, 17. Juni 2011

Why now?

I have been toying with the idea of starting a blog for several reasons. As a public relations student it is expected and useful, and since I am currently on vacation in Germany I have a few interesting things to share.

I will backtrack a little bit first and share my time in Rome and some stories I have written, feel free to browse. But looking forward I will share what is going on in my life and the lives of my wonderful daughter, Tori, and my fiance, Dunte.

The blog will continue when I return from the wonderland that is Bavaria. In the next year Dunte and I will both graduate, and hopefully find jobs. We will get married, and Tori will conquer many baby obstacles as she grows. There is bound to be some excitement along the way, so stay tuned for the adventure.

**Disclaimer: You should know that I am setting this up in Germany, and the entire page is in German. Expect some confusion and glitches until I return**

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen